FFC Executive Committee approves UPL decision to postpone Premier League and Cup matches
The Executive Committee of the Football Federation of Ukraine has agreed to the proposal of Prem'yer leagues regarding changes to the calendar of the current season.
Having considered the proposals of UPL to amend the Calendar Schedule of All-Ukrainian football competitions among the teams of Premier League clubs of the 2018-2019 season (stage 2), approved by the decision of the UPL General Meeting of March 5, 2019, the FFU Executive Committee has decided approve the proposed changes:
- matches of the 23rd round of UPL will be postponed from March 30, 2019 to April 3, 2019 - for clubs that are participants of the 1/4 finals of the Cup of Ukraine. Clubs not participating in 1/4 th may host matches of Round 23 on April 6, 2019;
- postpone the 1/4 finals of the Cup of Ukraine from April 3, 2019 to April 6-7, 2019;
- postpone matches of the 26th round of UPL from April 20, 2019 to April 24, 2019;
- to determine the date of the matches of the 1/2 final of the Cup of Ukraine;
- matches of the 32nd round of UPL to be postponed from May 26, 2019 to May 30, 2019;
- the playoffs will be postponed from May 29, 2019 and June 2, 2019 to June 4, 2019 and June 8, 2019, respectively.
The changes are caused by the election of the President of Ukraine. The National Police of Ukraine informed on the necessity to involve the maximum number of law enforcement officers in their provision. The request of the head coach of the national team of Ukraine Andriy Shevchenko to postpone the 32nd round of UPL to the end of May was also taken into account.
The Executive Committee of the Ukrainian Ass ...
The Executive Committee of the FFU has determined the venues for the three national teams of Ukraine
Having considered the coaching proposals ...
December. Chronicle of events: draw for the national teams, the first forum to counter match matches and a new coach "youth"
In December, their contenders in conti ...