Importantly! Information for fans who are going to visit Lithuania - Ukraine in Vilnius
Tomorrow, September 7, the national team of Ukraine will hold another Euro 2020 qualifying match in Vilnius - against the Lithuanian team.
According to our data, this match is going to be attended by about a thousand fans of the blue and yellow. Important information for Ukrainian fans:
1. Seats for the fans (the vast majority - in the sectors RD and RE. Entrance to the stadium - two hours before the match, from 17.00).
2. There is no storage chamber, so it is better not to take large bags or backpacks with you.
3. It is forbidden to bring any barbed-cutting objects, weapons, drinks and food to the stadium.
4. There will be food outlets at the stadium.
5. Meeting place before the fans' march - Keulė Rūkė restaurant (Pylimo g. 66, Vilnius 01136).
6. Get tickets for the match Lithuania - Ukraine, purchased on the site ticketsbox.com, you can on the day of the match, September 7, in Vilnius near the stadium LFF. Scheme of arrangement of cashier for exchange of certificates is added. The box office is open from 17.00:19.00 to XNUMX:XNUMX. To get tickets, you must have a printed certificate and passport.
7. Embassy hotline: +370 (655) 50 194.
The national team of Estonia has announced the composition for duels with Ukraine and the Netherlands
The Estonian national team has announced the ...
Oleksandr Zinchenko: “I congratulate every fan of the national team of Ukraine, everyone who supported us. Low bow to everyone! "
Midfielder of the national team of Ukraine & ...