Decisions on tournaments involving national teams and clubs to be made on June 17: UEFA Executive Committee agenda
Following the results of the first day of the UEFA Executive Committee meetings, on June 17, 2020, an online press conference will be held, reports the .
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee in the format of a video conference, which will be attended by the President of the UAF, a member of the UEFA Executive Committee Andriy Pavelko, will consist of two parts: in the afternoon on June 17 (from 12.00 to 15.00 Central European Time) and in the morning on June 18 from 09.00 to 11.00 Central European sometimes).
The main items on the agenda of the first day:
Club tournaments issues
- UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 and UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 - 1/8 finals and related decisions;
- UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 and UEFA Europa League 2020/2021 - qualification and group stage;
- UEFA Women's Champions League 2019/2020 - stages, starting from the quarterfinals;
- UEFA Women's Champions League 2020/2021 - schedule;
- UEFA Youth League 2019/2020 - schedule and remaining stages.
National team tournaments issues
- stadiums and schedule of Euro 2020 matches;
- Euro 2020 playoff matches and the UEFA 2020/2021 group stage of the Nations League - fixtures changes;
- European Championship among youth national teams 2019-2021 - calendar and format;
- European Championship 2019/2020 among girls under 17 and European Championship 2019/2020 among boys under 19 - calendar and format;
- current report on futsal tournaments.
The main issues of the order of the second day:
- World Cup-2022 - the procedure of qualifying draw
- rules for licensing clubs and financial fair play;
- UEFA recommendations on the chairmanship;
Communication with the press
Following the results of the first day of the Executive Committee meetings, an online press conference will be held with the participation of UEFA President Alexander Ceferin. It will start at approximately 15.30 CET (16.30 Kyiv time) and will be broadcast live on uefa.com.
Please note that the press conference after the meeting on the second day is not scheduled. All decisions will be announced in official press releases.
The next meeting of the Executive ...
Today, UEFA leaders held in ...
UEFA Executive Committee, a member of i ...