Officially. The UAF Executive Committee has decided on the PFL tournaments 2019/2020 season
The Executive Committee of the Ukrainian Association of Football has approved a decision to resume the tournament in the First league and early completion of the championship among the teams of the Second league.
Members of the UAF Executive Committee, holding a meeting using means of communication, considered the appeal of the PFL from 11.06.2020 regarding the approval of the decisions of the PFL Conference from 11.06.2020 on early termination of PFL competitions among second league clubs, resumption of PFL competitions among first league clubs, amendments to Regulations of PFL competitions of the 2019/2020 season, approval of the plan-calendar of warm-up of PFL competitions among clubs of the first league of the 2019/2020 season.
Following the meeting, the UAF Executive Committee adopted the following decisions:
- the Ukrainian football championship among the Second league clubs of the 2019/2020 season to end ahead of schedule;
- to determine the final distribution of places in the standings of groups "A" and "B" of the Second league based on the results of the two rounds of the Ukrainian football championship 2019/2020 season;
- to determine the teams that took the first and second places of the second league (groups "A" and "B") based on the results of the two rounds of the Ukrainian football championship among the teams of the clubs of the second league of the season 2019/2020, as those moving to the first league subject to the presence of a certificate, which gives the right to participate in competitions among teams of clubs of the first league;
- Ukrainian football championship among the teams of the First league season 2019/2020 to be renewed in the format according to the Regulations of PFL competitions with a total number of participants up to 200 people subject to recommendations on anti-epidemic measures established by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine № 27 from 26.05.2020 .19 "On approval of the Provisional Recommendations on the organization of anti-epidemic measures during the organization and holding of football matches in Ukraine among professional football clubs under quarantine in order to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-XNUMX in Ukraine";
- approve the following changes to the Regulations of the PFL competitions of the 2019/2020 season:
1) paragraph 3 of Article 9 of the Regulation shall be deleted;
2) paragraph 5 of Article 9 of the Rules should be worded as follows: "Teams that took 15th and 16th places in the standings of the first league, play playoff matches with teams that took third place in groups" A "and" B "of the second league. The owner of the field is determined by drawing lots. The playoff stage consists of two matches, one on the field of each of the participating teams ";
3) paragraph 10 of Article 9 of the Regulation shall be deleted;
- to approve Plan-calendar warm-up of the All-Ukrainian football competitions among the teams of PFL clubs of the 2019/2020 season. According to the calendar plan, the start of the spring part of the competition in the first league is scheduled for June 24, and the base date of the last, 30th round is set for August 11. Play-off dates - August 15 and 19;
- extend the effect of paragraph 1.4. decision of the UAF Executive Committee dated 16.05.2020 (minutes кол 7) and p.p. 2.1, 2.2 decision of the Executive Committee of the UAF from 29.05.2020 (protocol № 8) for the PFL competition among the clubs of the first league of the season 2019/2020.
The UAF Arbitration Committee begins a series of official clarifications on the application of the VAR system
Due to the widespread use of ...
Teams of VITI, Armed Forces of the Armed Forces, police and journalists played the anniversary Defender's Cup
On the occasion of the Day of the Defender of Ukraine ...
The President of Ukraine awarded Dynamo Kyiv veterans with state awards on the occasion of the 45th anniversary of the victory in the UEFA Super Cup
Decree of the President of Ukraine 446/2020 ...