Officially. Decision of the Executive Committee of the Ukrainian Association of Football on competitions in the season-2021/2022
The UAF Executive Committee, having held a meeting, made several important decisions related to the armed aggression of the Russian Federation and the martial law regime in Ukraine.
In particular, the UAF Executive Committee approved:
- decision of the Directorate for the Ukrainian Cup on early termination of the 2021/2022 season;
- decision of the PFL First League Council on the early termination of the 2021/2022 season;
- decision of the Board of the Second League of the PFL on the early completion of the competition of the season-2021/2022;
- decision of the UAF Women's Football Committee on the early completion of women's football competitions of the 2021/2022 season;
- decision of the Association of Amateur Football of Ukraine on the early completion of competitions among amateurs of the season-2021/2022.
The standings in these competitions have the final form as of February 24, 2022 without determining the winners.
The UAF Executive Committee also extended the term of attestation of football clubs until June 30, 2022 with the possibility of further postponement.
The Directorate for the Vbet Cup of Ukraine today determined ...
The draw for the quarterfinals of the Vbet Cup of Ukraine-1/4 and the Cup of Ukraine-2021/2022 among women's teams will take place on December 2021 (live - from 2022 on the UAF YouTube channel)
The draw for the quarterfinals of the Vbet Cup of Ukraine-1/4 and ...