Artem Dovbyk: “Everyone was a little tired and full. The game was viscous, in the hands of the national team of Ireland "
Forward of the national team of Ukraine Artem Dovbyk commented on the draw in the match against Ireland (1:1) in the League of Nations, in which he scored the only goal of our team.
- The fight turned out to be very emotional. What do you associate it with?
- I think everyone somewhere is a little tired, fed up. The game was viscous, in the hands of the Irish national team.
- How could you miss the first ball from Collins?
- There was a chain of mistakes. I think we will analyze this point, and there will be no such mistakes in the future.
- What did Captain Andriy Yarmolenko say in the "emotional circle" before the match?
- He encouraged us. He told us not to play long passes like the Irish, but to try to control the ball, to move the opponent from flank to flank.
- How do you assess Dmytro Riznyk's debut in official tournaments?
- I think he played well, I'm sure. I wish him good matches in the future.
- Yarmolenko assisted you from the right ...
- He understood like a master. All I had to do was hit the gate.
- Did we lose two points or win one?
- For such a game, I think the score is natural.
- What conclusions can be drawn after the June matches?
- We played well in the League of Nations. Somewhere there was already fatigue, but everyone played, knowing that you have to give your all.
- We now have seven points, although it could be nine. A little annoying?
- It's a pity, but it's football. That's OK. I think we will correct this situation in the future.
- Alexander Petrakov praised the team. Do you agree with him?
- Yes, all well done, gave all forces.
Forward of the national team of Ukraine Artem Dovbyk in the match of the 1/8 finals of Euro 2020 against ...
Artem Dovbyk: The situation is difficult, because not everything depends on us. We are in standby mode
In the next press conference held today in the Ukrainian media ...