"Open football lessons" - for children of Sumy Oblast, affected by the war
Sumy Region joined the "Open Football Lessons" project, organized by the Ukrainian Football Association together with the Sumy Oblast Football Association.
Stepanivka, located in the Sumy district, opened its doors at this event for children from the Krasnopil, Bezdrytska, Khotyn, Bilopolska, Vorozhbyan and Stepaniv communities of Sumy Oblast, affected by the war.
Photo by AFSO
Head of the Sumy District Council Gennadiy Demyanenko, Head of the Sumy Region Football Association Andrii Prokhorovich, Head of the Sumy District Football Association Albert Molgamov, heads of communities and departments of education, youth and sports started football lessons.
Photo by AFSO
"The philosophy of joy from mass play is extremely important at such a time. And not only for children. It is an inclusive environment where the ability level, age, gender or special educational needs of the participants do not matter. A combination of friendship and education of a healthy lifestyle. We do not forget about security in wartime. For us adults, cross-sectoral communication is also important - teachers, coaches, psychologists, security specialists, parents, youth leaders, the authorities and patrons," said Gennadiy Demyanenko, head of the Sumy District Council, commenting on the event.
Photo by AFSO
Football coaches and teachers were also helped by a psychologist, representatives of the explosives and canine services.
One of the wonderful and touching moments of the children's holiday was the congratulation by all the participants, both adults and children, to Vladyslava V., the birthday girl from the Krasnopil region, on her 11th birthday.
The project of the Ukrainian Football Association "Open Fun Football Schools" (Open Fun Football Schools) with the support of UEFA is:
- psychosocial support for children of armed forces, children of IDPs, children affected by war;
- association and friendship of IDP children with local children, social integration;
- inclusive environment, participants regardless of ability level, gender, as well as the participation of children with special educational needs;
- knowledge of security in conditions of war;
- the philosophy of mass football — the joy of the game instead of the result at any cost;
- education of a healthy lifestyle;
- development of volunteerism;
- activation of local communities through cross-sectoral networks (teachers, trainers, psychologists, security specialists, parents, youth leaders, local authorities, patrons, etc.).
All project activities are carried out in the regions in agreement with the regional military administrations.
Vadym Kostyuchenko: "Open football lessons" fulfill an important mission of supporting children affected by the war"
This year's season of the joint social project Ukrainian...
On October 26, at the central football arena of the city of Odesa, the stadium "...
Social project of the Ukrainian Football Association with the support of UEFA &laq...