Officially. Extraordinary XXVI UAF Congress will be held on January 25, 2024
The Executive Committee of the Ukrainian Association of Football has approved the date, time, and venue of the UAF Extraordinary XXVI Congress and its agenda proposed by the members of the UAF.
Based on appeals of 32 members of the UAF and in accordance with the charter, the Ukrainian Association of Football board proposed to the members of the Executive Committee to hold the UAF Extraordinary Congress on January 25, 2024 in the House of Football (Kyiv, starting at 12:00). The UAF Executive Committee approved this proposal.
By decision of the Executive Committee, the UAF Extraordinary XXVI Congress will be held with the following agenda:
1. On the election of the working bodies of the UAF Extraordinary XXVI Congress.
2. On the recognition that the regular reporting and election of the UAF XXV Congress has not taken place.
3. On the election of the UAF president.
4. On approval of the quantitative composition of the members of the UAF Executive Committee, UAF first vice-presidents, UAF vice-presidents.
5. On the election of the UAF first vice-presidents.
6. On the election of the UAF vice-presidents.
7. On the election of the UAF Executive Committee members.
8. On the election of the UAF Auditing Body.
9. On granting powers for state registration of changes to the information about the UAF in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs, and Public Organizations.
10. On the election of UAF football justice enforcement bodies.
The Executive Committee instructed the UAF board and the UAF presidium to carry out all the measures stipulated by the UAF Statute for the preparation and holding of the UAF extraordinary XXVI Congress. The UAF first vice-president Vadym Kostyuchenko is responsible for the implementation of this decision.
Also, the UAF Executive Committee suspended Yuriy Zapisotskyi from the position of the UAF General Secretary until further decision is made on this issue. Igor Gryshchenko has been appointed as UAF acting General Secretary.
On Wednesday, an online conference was held between UEFA and UAF regarding the Ukrainian...
On February 21, at the House of Football, on the initiative of the president of the Ukrainian Association...
Officially. The decision of the UAF Executive Committee regarding the head coaches of the national national teams of Ukraine
The Executive Committee of the Ukrainian Football Association approved the following personnel...
Officially. Referees are expected to undergo a polygraph and draw lots when they are assigned to a match
As we have already reported, the decision of the Executive Committee of the Ukrainian Football Association...