Statement by the UAF Ethics and Fair Play Committee on Anatoliy Tymoschuk
The Ethics and Fair Play Committee of the Ukrainian Football Association has made a statement about violations of the Code of Ethics and Fair Play by former national team player Anatoliy Tymoschuk.
Guided by Art. 62 of the Disciplinary Rules of the UAF, after reviewing and verifying the information from 08.03.2022 on possible violations of the Code of Ethics and Fair Play Tymoschuk Anatoly Alexandrovich, the Committee on Ethics and Fair Play of the UAF addresses the following.
Tymoschuk AA, March 30.03.1979, 2007, is a record holder of the national team of Ukraine in the number of matches held in its composition, champion of Ukraine, Germany, Russia, winner of the UEFA Champions League, winner of the UEFA Super Cup. During 2009-2013 and 2015-2017 AA Tymoschuk played for the Russian FC Zenit (St. Petersburg) and since XNUMX he has been working in the club as a coach.
Since the beginning of Russia's military aggression against Ukraine, Tymoschuk AA, the former captain of the Ukrainian national team, not only did not make any public statements in this regard, but also did not stop his cooperation with the club of the aggressor. At a time when another former Ukrainian club, FC Bayern Munich (Munich), publishes statements and holds actions in support of Ukraine, Anatoliy continues to remain silent and work for the club of the aggressor. By making this conscious choice, Anatoliy Tymoshchuk damages the image of Ukrainian football and violates Clause 1.4. Part 1 of Art. 4 of the UAF Code of Ethics and Fair Play.
In view of the above, the UAF Ethics and Fair Play Committee requests the following:
- Recognize Anatoliy Oleksandrovych Tymoschuk, March 30.03.1979, 1.4, as violating clause 1. Part 4 of Art. XNUMX of the Code of Ethics and Fair Play UAF.
- To instruct the Secretary of the UAF Ethics and Fair Play Committee to contact the UAF SCC with the following proposals:
- to deprive Anatoliy Tymoschuk of the coaching license Pro issued by the UAF Licensing Center;
- instruct the UAF administration to apply to public authorities to deprive Anatoliy Tymoshchuk of all state awards and honorary titles;
- to deprive Anatoliy Tymoshchuk of all titles and prizes of the Ukrainian Championship, Ukrainian Cup and Ukrainian Super Cup;
- to exclude AA Tymoschuk from the official register of players of UAF national teams.
"The maximum task for our state is to provide Ukrainians with basic protection against missile strikes already this year." Address of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi
The President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky addressed the people ...
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: operational information on the Russian invasion (as of 06.00 06.07.2022)
We bring to your attention the operative information of the General Staff of the Armory ...
FIFA President Gianni Infantino sent a special letter to the UAF with...
"Ukraine's reconstruction is not only about what needs to be done after victory, but also about what we should do now together with our partners." Address of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi
The President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky addressed the people, telling ...